Have you ever cleaned out your house and wondered, “How did all this stuff get here?” That’s the exact same feeling our clients often have after we perform a thorough website audit. iWebServices will dig into all the corners of your site to identify all pages, content types, URLs, documents, forms, third-parties, and functional items.
We will explore all the nooks and crannies of your website to see what’s working, what’s not, and which opportunities and obstacles to overcome. We will consult with you at every step to ensure that the digital strategy we are creating aligns with your current marketing and business goals for your digital presence.
1. We focus on how users navigate with your website from your homepage to blog posts, to landing pages, and any related webpage that comes in between. Website performance is based on two factors: website usability and website speed. We analyze both these factors to check the performance of your website.
2. Optimizing the performance of your website is crucial to retain visitors. We make sure that all your web pages are following on-page SEO best practices. We audit your content for on-page SEO and keyword analysis is performed to make sure keywords are included in basic on-page SEO elements like URLs, page titles, and meta descriptions.
3. While high-quality, search engine optimized content is one of the best ways to boost your traffic numbers, what happens once those visitors are on your website is what really counts. We audit your website for its maximum conversion potential.
4. Response codes can be useful to tell users that something’s wrong but these codes are also an indication that someone isn’t cleaning up broken links, which can lead users to dead ends. We find those error messages and clean up your broken links.
5. Our experts will review and analyze your marketing metrics, including site analytics, search console, and social media reports, to determine the pattern of how your audience uses your website. With this information, we will share additional strategic recommendations to ensure that you are catering as per your audience’s needs.